The Becoming ATHENA Women’s Leadership Program is a framework and philosophy that provides the tools and knowledge for individuals and organizations to develop a pipeline of balanced, diverse leadership.
As a result of our Becoming ATHENA program, individuals and organizations experience increased self-awareness, improved self-confidence, increased engagement, and higher retention rates.
In this virtual or in-person cohort-based program, participants will learn and apply the skills necessary to maximize their unique leadership abilities.
This inclusive environment engages participants in deep conversations where each participant discovers their own truths and transforms elements of their entire lives, both personally and professionally. Additionally, participants embrace one another’s unique strengths while simultaneously enhancing their own authentic leadership skills and abilities.
Join us in a cohort and connect, learn from, and build relationships with other women business leaders from around the country.
- It is a 9-week virtual program.
- Each module (weekly) will be a 2-hour time commitment.
- Each participant is expected to show up fully, contribute and participate, and support the other cohort members.
- Programming costs include the Becoming ATHENA Workbook and Becoming ATHENA, Eight Principles of Enlightened Leadership by Martha Mayhood Mertz, the founder of ATHENA.
- Programming may also be delivered on-site if desired.
Make your next event unforgettable, contact Debbie TODAY!
Proud Member of
Send Debbie a Message